Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HERE COMES THE SUN

I think I first thought of the idea of sharing a blog with Mark a few months ago, after we mentionned a certain trip together...

So it can be a cool way to know what the other is doing (because terrible events always keep us from being together), and in English, for French is not understood by everybody here (ahaaa).
And if one day I really move to the United States, my dear friends can still have a way to know what I do with my crazy life.
But I think I will keep my LiveJournal account too.

And, Love, you're supposed to post some drawings, because I obviously can't.
I can talk about music to compensate if you want.
And the drawings are better if there are some pandas in them, of course...

This week is just AWFUL, with stupid classes and 3 other exams on Thursday and Friday.
AND I have to worry about my driving test, AND my internship, AND visas, AND family, AND friends who are not with me, AND Mark can't come in February.
So I'm gonna die.
I just try to focus on the fact that the classes are almost over and that maybe next year will be the beginning of the rest of my life.

3 comments:

John T. said...

Have fun with the new blog. I like the title!

Dancing Man said...

Poor Morgane!
Don't die! You can't die!!!
You have to finish with your classes first. ;) Nooooooo - hang in there! Be strong! Help is on the way...very...sloooowwwwly...
I really like the title too.:)

Lemiin said...

Thanks John.
Can you tell the movie in which the title/quote is ?

Don't worry Panda, I won't die.
As long as you working to be with me !