Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WAITING FOR MARCH

I like it when I have to write things for Orfeo (the opera) or for the Cybertremplin (the contest on the Adem website for bands of the Alpes-Maritimes). So I'm happy with my internship from now, especially because I don't use the PHONE.
Honestly, the thought of speaking to someone that I don't know, to ask them something for work is terrifying me. Mostly because I don't know what I'm talking about, so I feel lost.
I'm tired all the time, surely because Mark is absolutly exhausted. I'm trying to stay awake with awesome music (so awesome that I made a CD of it... and sent it on the other side of the world).
So I just wanted to post a picture.
Fortunatly, March is on its way.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jajajajajajajaja! great picture!

Amy said...

I hate the phone too. I would rather do anything than call someone I don't know really well.